Our latest collaboration with the fabulous Uncut magazine brings you a collection of classic archive images from the world's most revered and popular rock artists.
Editor Allan Jones mined through the archives and his selections form The Uncut Collection. Fully refreshed for 2013 it features 25 images, all of which are limited to 495, and are available from only £75/€109/$119 framed.
'Great photography is as important to Uncut as great writing. So we are naturally excited to be able to curate this selection of classic Sonic Editions images featuring some of our favourite bands and artists, including Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, The Ramones and The Cure. There isn't a wall that won't look better with one of them on it'.
Allan Jones, Editor, Uncut.
|Completely refreshed and revised for 2013 the collection features images from some of the most famous events in rock history including The Beatles photographed on the bus during the filming of Magical Mystery Tour. We also have a classic image of David Bowie on stage as Ziggy Stardust, Jimi Hendrix at the Royal Albert Hall, and Mick and Keith at Redlands.
There is a 'Who's Who' of rock legends spanning the eras beginning with Johnny Cash in Nashville in 1960 and Bob Dylan recording 'Highway 61 Revisted' in 1965.
The collection carries through to The Smiths outside Salford Lads Club, Nick Cave in Berlin and Paul Weller in France.
|Sonic Editions offers :
- Top quality C-type or Giclée prints on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper
- Professionally framed and mounted to order in high quality wooden frames.
- Limited edition collectability.
- Individually numbered on reverse with photographer name and story of the image.
- Fixed sizes and pricing provide simple and clear choices.
- All orders shipped within 15 working days, express delivery option available.
- Bespoke sizes on request.
May's Artist of the Month 01/05/2013
The Smiths are May's Artist of the Month