Our latest collaboration with the fabulous Uncut magazine brings you a collection of classic archive images from the world's most revered and popular rock artists.
Editor Allan Jones mined through the archives and his selections form The Uncut Collection. Fully refreshed for 2014 it features 25 images, all of which are limited to 495, and are available from only £75/€109/$119 framed.
'Great photography is as important to Uncut as great writing. So we are naturally excited to be able to curate this selection of classic Sonic Editions images featuring some of our favourite bands and artists, including Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, The Ramones and The Cure. There isn't a wall that won't look better with one of them on it'.
Allan Jones, Editor, Uncut.
|Completely refreshed and revised for 2014 the collection features images from some of the most famous events in rock history including The Rolling Stones photographed on tour, Ray Charles on the BBC in 1971 and Paul Weller and Noel Gallagher just hanging out.
There is a 'Who's Who' of rock legends spanning the eras including a rare shot of Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger in conversation on a train and Bruce Springsteen during his first time in London.
Browse the collection to see Radiohead at the Chateau Marmont, R.E.M.'s Michael Stipe in Texas and Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash performing together.
|Sonic Editions offers :
- Top quality C-type or Giclée prints on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper
- Professionally framed and mounted to order in high quality wooden frames.
- Limited edition collectability.
- Individually numbered on reverse with photographer name and story of the image.
- Fixed sizes and pricing provide simple and clear choices.
- All orders shipped within 15 working days, express delivery option available.
- Bespoke sizes on request.
New Cities and Travel Collection 21/02/2014
Browse through all our cities and travel images in one place